• Good academic results in SPM/STPM
• Has gained acceptance into local public universities
• Active in co-curriculum activities
• Lack of financial support to pursue tertiary studies
• Scholarship amounting to RM 7, 000 per year for Arts, Law, Management undergraduate students.
• Scholarship amounting to RM 8, 000 per year for Science and Engineering undergraduate students.
• Scholarship amounting to RM 9, 000 per year for Medicine and Dentistry undergraduate students
• Polymer Science / Applied Science
• Civil Engineering
How to Apply
Please click the following link to learn more about the scholarship
Applicants must send the completed Application Form and copies of the following documents, which certificates should be certified as true copies:
• Proof of Age : Certified Birth Certificate, Certified NRIC.
• Academic Transcripts : All school academic transcripts (UPSR, PMR and SPM) and foundation course results (STPM / A-Levels / Matriculation / Diploma / Foundation Program).
• University Offer : letter of offer / letter of acceptance / letter of admission / enrolment verification letter from the university.
• Letters of Recommendation : Two letters of recommendation from people who are qualified to provide insight into the applicant’s potential for success and leadership.