Gadang Scholarship 2017
With 20 over years of significant transformation and growth, Gadang is recognized as one of the leading Engineering and Construction companies in Malaysia. Our businesses have grown to include property development and utilities. At Gadang, we endeavour to deliver the highest standards of performance in all our ventures.
We are in search of talented individuals who have achieved excellent academic results, demonstrate exemplary character and outstanding leadership qualities and most importantly, possess the determination to succeed in their chosen disciplines. Through this scholarship program, we intend to nurture and develop these exceptional individuals to achieve success in their professional endeavours through undergoing study programs at any of the local leading public or private universities/colleges. Apart from financial assistance, we also provide our scholars with priority internship opportunities to gain hands-on experiences while working on projects.
Deadline: 11th September 2017
- Malaysian citizen, aged 23 and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree course in a local university/college.
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM / O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM / A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
- Active in extra-curricular activities.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- For those who are currently pursuing a degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.5 out of 4.0 in their latest semester result.
- Financially needy.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, major in
– Highway / Pavement
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Building Management
- Bachelor of Highway Engineering
- Bachelor of Construction Management
VALUE OF AWARD
- Local public university: RM8,500.00 per academic year
- Local private university/college: RM15,000.00 per academic year
CONDITION OF AWARD
Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of Gadang Group in any of its subsidiary companies for a period of 3 years immediately upon completion of their studies, subject to availability of the relevant vacancies in the Group.
Download the Application Form at www.gadang.com.my
Please submit your duly completed Application Form with certified true copies of the relevant supporting documents to:
Gadang Scholarship 2017
The Group Human Resource Department
Gadang Holdings Berhad
Wisma Gadang, No. 52, Jalan Tago 2
Off Jalan Persiaran Utama
52200 Kuala Lumpur
* Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Any enquiries can be directed to email@example.com