Gamuda Scholarship 2022
The Gamuda Scholarship is meant for undergraduates at top public/private universities and branch campuses.
Open to Pre-University leavers* and students undergoing their first full-time degree pursuing tertiary studies in:
- Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Software)
- Environmental Science and Sustainability / Horticulture / Biodiversity Management
- Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management
- Property and Real Estate Management
- Finance / Accounting
- Business Studies / Business Administration
- Psychology / Human Resource Management
*STPM, A-levels, International Baccalaureate, Matriculation, Australia Matriculation Foundation, American Degree Program, Diploma or equivalent
- Malaysian IC holder.
- Minimum 3As / CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
- Proficient in English.
- Strong leadership qualities- extracurricular activities, sports and community services.
- Non-recipient of any other financial assistance.
- Commencing / currently studying full time first-degree programme.
+How to Apply for Gamuda Scholarship
More info Click Here!
Full Malaysia Scholarships 2022/2023 Click Here
FOR MORE INFORMATION, WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
Please follow our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GamudaScholarship/).
Close Date : 31 May 2022 | APPLY NOW!!!