The Gamuda Scholarship is meant for undergraduates at top public/private universities and branch campuses.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Obtained at least 3As in the recent STPM or equivalent (eg. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma)
- A good command of English, leadership qualities, right values and character, drive and a commitment to excel
- Gained acceptance into any reputable institution (i.e. top universities in Malaysia/the world) at time of interview to pursue a full-time first degree programme
- Must show proof of financial need
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified period upon graduation
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organization
Local university (public / private / foreign branch campus)
- Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management
- Technical Sciences (Geology, Geomatics)
- Township & Urban Planning
- Architecture / Landscape Architecture
- Property & Real Estate Management
- Accounting / Finance / Business IT
- Human Resource / Psychology
Overseas course of study offered to
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental)
Full tuition fees and living expenses
+How to apply for Gamuda Scholarship
FOR MORE INFORMATION, WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
Please follow our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GamudaScholarship/).
Alternatively, you may contact Kavitha (03-7491 2512) or Joanne (03-7491 2554).