Lion-Parkson Foundation Scholarship
It is the Lion Group’s aspiration to contribute to the country’s educational and human resources development.
Through the Lion-Parkson Foundation we hope to build a highly qualified group of young Malaysian professionals who will help to shape and build a better tomorrow for our country. The Foundation offers Scholarships to deserving students to pursue tertiary education.
+Deadline : 19 April 2020
The Scholarships are awarded to Malaysian students to pursue full time undergraduate studies (1st Degree course) and who have gained admission into recognized Public and Private Universities in Malaysia.
Open to applicants with a score of minimum 3 As & 1 B in STPM, CGPA 3.50 and above in Matriculation or at Diploma level, or minimum 5 As in UEC, who are active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
Applicants must not be bonded or receiving any form of financial aid or award from other educational institutions or organizations.
- Open to all Malaysian Citizens who wish to pursue tertiary education.
- Applicants must score a minimum of 3 As & 1 B in STPM, CGPA 3.50 and above in Matriculation or at Diploma level, or minimum 5 As in UEC.
- Applicants should complete all parts of this form carefully and legibly.
- The Scholarship Application Form and all related documents should be submitted online via the Lion Parkson Foundation website on www.lion.com.my
- No enquiries will be entertained after the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
- Please submit your application only ONCE.
First Degree studies at any IPTA or IPTS
+How to Apply