MICPA-TalentCorp Par Excellence Programme
The Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA) and TalentCorp jointly offer a scholarship which enables accounting undergraduates to embark on the highly-regarded MICPA-CAANZ Programme in their 4th year of study. This Programme leads to a dual qualification from MICPA and Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ) which entitles graduates to use both the CPA(M) and CA(ANZ) designations.
The objectives of this scholarship is to increase the number of professional accountants in Malaysia, and to enhance the employability of Malaysian accounting undergraduates. The scholarship focuses on 2 components – professional education through the MICPA-CAANZ Programme and employment opportunities with reputable firms and organisations.
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Entering final year of a 4-year accounting degree programme accredited by MICPA.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.35 after completing 3 years of degree.
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities
- Minimum MUET Band 3
- Pass assessments and interview
Sponsorship covers the MICPA-CAANZ Programme registration fee, annual fee, exemption fee, exam fee for 2 modules and tuition fee for 2 modules.
- Obtain memberships with MICPA and CAANZ
- Dual qualification – CPA (Malaysia) and CA (Australia and New Zealand)
- Global Accounting Alliance (GAA) Passport
- Tuition classes provided
- Facilitation of internship placement
- Facilitation of full-time management with Approved Training Employers upon graduation
- Remaining modules sponsored by Employer
How to Apply
Phone : +603-2698 9622
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.micpa.com.my/