IOI offers scholarships to young talents in pursuing their academic dreams. IOI Scholarships come with financial assistance, internship opportunities and hands-on experience before serving a bond with the company.
The Scholarships are open to students who have gained admission into full-time undergraduate studies at public or private universities in Malaysia and who need financial assistance with further study.
If you have obtained excellent results, have leadership qualities and extracurricular records and are enrolling in a full-time undergraduate course, you are invited to apply.
Requirements For Eligibility
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER – minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Fields of Study
Local university (public / private / foreign branch campus)
- Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrument / Chemical / Mechatronics)
- Chemistry / Food Technology
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Agricultural Engineering / Plantation Management
- Environmental Science
- Accounting / Finance
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
The scholarship covers academic fees and living expenses.
How to apply for Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng IOI Scholarship
Click on the link above to be directed to the online application page.
For hard copy applications, click HERE to download the form and submit the completed application to: Please download and complete the relevant application forms. Required documents must reach Yayasan office before the closing date at the following address:
The Secretariat – Scholarship for Bachelor Degree
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 29, IOI City Tower Two, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya.