Bank Negara Scholarship (Pre-University)
Bank Negara Malaysia is committed to nurturing young Malaysian talent through our scholarship programme. Our scholarship recipients will have access to the best learning experience at top universities per the Bank’s list of approved universities to study Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Law and Computer Science.
Applications for the 2023 Kijang and Undergraduate Scholarships are now open until 16 June 2023.
Kijang Scholarship 2023
The Kijang Scholarship is awarded to eligible individuals to pursue pre-university programmes at the Bank’s approved pre-university colleges. This scholarship provides tuition fees, subsistence allowance, as well as related scholarship allowances.
The sponsorship to pursue an undergraduate programme is subject to the scholar meeting these requirements:
- Excellent examination result: A minimum of 8As (A and A+ only) obtained for SPM examinations
- Strong leadership qualities, proven teamwork capabilities, outstanding performance in extra-curricular activities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Not exceeding 19 years of age on 1 July 2023
Upon successful completion of their undergraduate programmes, scholars will be required to serve their employment bond with the Bank (i.e. ratio of one year of study to two years of service).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further assessments.
CLOSE DATE : 16 JUN 2023 | APPLY NOW!
iNFO Penting Lain2 :-
- Tarikh Penting Permohonan Kemasukan Pelajar Lepasan SPM/STPM Sesi Akademik 2022/2023
- Cara Pengiraan Merit UPU Kemasukan ke UA/IPTA Lepasan SPM
- Cara Kemaskini Borang Permohonan UPU Online
- Senarai Biasiswa Terkini 2022 Lepasan SPM | STPM