Scholarships in Electrical Engineering for ASEAN Countries at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand
Chulalongkorn University has unfailingly served the interest of the nation by assuring high quality higher education without social discrimination. With its administrative reform, CU boasts the new system that ensures good governance, academic excellence, and financial stability. In addition to its reputation as an establishment that produces high quality Thai graduates, CU. also aims for international recognition, as it has 70 International programs(english programs) in various fields, more than 80 collaborative research links, and approximately 100 staff and student exchange programs.
|Scholarships in Electrical Engineering for ASEAN Countries at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand, 2013 Details|
|Scholarship Criteria||1. Applicants must return to teach/work at their home counties after graduation from Chulalongkorn University.
2. Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degrees or Master’s Degrees as appropriate in related fields.
3. Applicants must have a grade point average for the latest semester before applying of not lower than 2.75 for undergraduate, and not lower than 3.25 for postgraduate.
4. Applicants’ age must be less than 35.
5. Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required. (Except the applicants with scholarship)
6. Applicants must be in good health.
7. Applicants must not be recipients of other types of scholarships.
|Field of Study||This scholarship is available for pursuing Masters and doctoral degree level in electrical engineering and other related field.|
|Scholarship Package||The scholarships will cover the following : 1.An economy class round-trip ticket to and from designated capital cities or principal cities (excluding domestic airfare with both neighboring countries and Thailand.) Traveling expenses incurred other than air tickets will be borne by recipients.
3.Stipend and accommodation
|How To Apply||Candidates must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the faculty/program of their choice.|
|Closing Date||The deadline to accept application is February 3, 2013.|