TalentLabs Incubator Programme Scholarship
TalentLabs Incubator Programme is a structured talent development programme that provides full scholarships for bright underprivileged students to pursue undergraduate studies in technology-related courses. They have partnered with Taylor’s University to create a holistic learning experience for their scholars. Starting in 2019, their scholars will have the opportunity to pursue their studies at Taylor’s School of Computing & IT under a full tuition-fee scholarship.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Possess strong leadership skills and actively participates in extra-curricular activities and social or voluntary activities;
- Obtained a minimum of 7As in the recent SPM examination or equivalent; with a minimum A in English, Mathematics and/or Additional Mathematics;
- Comes from a family with per capita income of not more than RM 3,000 per month.
Scholars will have the opportunity to pursue their studies at Taylor’s School of Computing & IT.
The scholarship will cover all academic fees and other academic expenses incurred throughout the duration of the program.
- Tuition Scholarship will be awarded to selected students to pursue a foundation and degree course in a technology-related field. Students will commence their studies at TalentLab’s partner universities to ensure high quality learning.
- Each scholar will be assigned to a mentor who will guide and provide support throughout their studies. The mentors come from diverse backgrounds and industry experience and are reputable leaders in their own respective fields.
- TalentLabs scholars will undergo leadership & development programmes throughout their entire undergraduate studies. Scholars will be exposed to key skills outside their university degree – exposure to important skill-sets such as sales, marketing, business strategy, and many others.
- TalentLabs scholars will undergo specially curated career development programmes, namely: Exclusive Engagement Sessions with our Corporate Partners, CV & Interview Workshops as well as Structured Internship Programmes.
- Through our partnerships, TalentLabs scholars will be given priority access to high-level conferences, industry roundtables, career fairs and talent engagement sessions.
- Throughout our scholars’ studies, they will be attached to a special project that allows them to build a product, that will improve real-life issues; facilitating a complete understanding of what they’ve learned throughout their studies.
How to apply for TalentLabs Incubator Programme
For more information about the scholarship, click here.
For more information, please contact:
Address: 19, Jalan USJ Heights 1/1B,
USJ Heights Avenue,
47500, Subang Jaya,
Phone:0126710102 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org